Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What was I thinking


I committed to Pre-School photos. And I left thinking what have I done...those guys where CRAZY. Its okay, I can say that Isaac is in one of the classes.
Since the weather has been crazy this year the trees don't have all there leaves.
I was trying to keep the shots outside and close to the school. I opted for a house down the road and it would have been great, if we had leaves on the trees and if they didn't burn the ground stuff.
It looks like crap...ugh! No time to change just go with it I thought. And then my OCF light wouldn't work...hey, no worries we have clouds.

Its situations like this that you just have to work with when you're called a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.