Saturday, June 25, 2011


What a beautiful day.
It all started with cleaning the church...yep waking up early again this week...like 8 (I've been doing that all week) I'm kinda liking it. Get home and make waffles with ICE CREAM...oh yeah, so yummy. Now its time for work and Elly, I didn't know this, goes to make my bed and garnishes it with a cute picture for both of us. Melt my heart!
Time for lunch. Elly's asks "How can I help?" again melt my heart. She helps by cutting the watermelon.
Gabe and Bryn mow the lawn.
How can this get any better? These kids are great. I love all the help I am getting.
Then swimming at Grandma's house. It was so wonderful to sit there and hangout...dunking Gabe, let Beckam crawl all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.