Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Meet Jub






This is my friend Stephanie's best friend. I know her a little...just from the wonderful stories that Steph tells me of her.
She has been diagnosed with breast cancer and just started her chemo. Chemo thru the holidays, bluh! As of right now (Dec 11) she is the hospital with a fever of 104 and its not going down so they will keep her for a week.
Stephanie will be documenting her story. I was asked to take the beginning stages so Steph could be in the photos.
I think of Jub a lot. She is one courageous woman taking it head on. I take power in that strength. She is a wonderful example to and so many around. She has touched my life and this was my only real interaction with her. I guess I feel like we've known each other for so long, thru Steph, and since the day I took photos of them I've become family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.