Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chair Week 25 of 52

Here is my photos of a Chair.
This photo I had fun with. Yesterday I was running around with a million things and the next stop was to get my chair photo. As I was leaving I made the mistake of telling my husband my idea...he made fun of me. Then pulled out the slogan of "Who's missing from this photo? You are" And I'm sure that all the people driving past me thought...crazy lady and "what is she doing?"


I just got this chair and another reupholstered. I have them sitting in my room. Greg mentioned one night...feels like the King and Queen thrown. If the other was finished (the edging) I would have used it too.

Here you have the King's Thrown.


I just liked this one to.


I spy with my little eye.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures--I love the first one. =) I think that photographers frequently look crazy to other people! =) But whatever it takes to get the shot in your head--we will enjoy them here. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.