Monday, April 25, 2011

Flat Tire


It really does happen. When it rains it pours (double meaning). Just as we pulled into our soccer game the tire went completely flat. And it literally started to pour raining outside so we ran inside to play a game and then we'll figure out the stupid tire. After the game, that we won, we decided to get home (to get the right tools and some warm clothes) and come back to fix the tire for family home evening. And to get home it took 3 cars to get my big family of 7 home. Funny!
We thought it would be a great lesson to have the kids learn how to change the tire. Ummm, that didn't work as panned it was one of Greg's worse tire changes, we broke a tool, couldn't get the spare down and it was freezing cold.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.