Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lil' Walker in the NICU


Jason (with iprintcanvas) and his wife wanted me to capture their birth story with Lil' Walker. It was all set up and then I get a text saying he's here but in the NICU. What!? Is he okay? Yea he's just is having a hard time breathing and eating....was my understanding.
So, I got the chance to see him tonight. It was challenging to get some awesome shots with such a small space and low light but they will have a few to remember.
He will be going to home tomorrow after spending 10 days in the NICU. He looks great doesn't he? Lets hope he does well at home with mom.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture; little eyes open and ready to see the world and you were there and ready. Congrats!!
    -AngryGardner

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.