Saturday, August 6, 2011

Elyse's Baptism


This little one is so fun to watch when she has something big in her life. The week before she had little lessons to pick out daily in preparation for her Baptism. And she also memorized the 4th Article of Faith (because Bishop asked her to). I love her willingness to do what is right even when she wants to wear clothes that are not modest. I don't know what it is but Bryn and Elyse have this fascination with skimpy clothes.
We are so proud of you Elyse for making this big decision in your life. We know that it will bring you happiness and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.