Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lightning


I have to say I LOVE lightning and thunderstorms. I love to see the lightning strike and to hear the pounding of the thunder and sometimes feel it. This year we have had no shortage of thunderstorms. In fact I think this is the most we've had of these storms.
Last night I thought I would attempt to get some photos. First off I wanted to get the horizon but wasn't sure exactly where to go. I found a decent spot got my gear out and set up camp...it was sprinkling a bit..."not a big deal" I thought. So I sat there for 10 min and had 15 shots...it seemed as if the storm was slowing down but the rain was coming so, I packed up and headed to the store. But by the time I arrived the thunder was so LOUD and the rain was pouring down.
I'm going to try this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.