Monday, August 15, 2011

My 14 yr Anniversary


What a happy day. I have so many emotions running thru my brain right now because we have been thru so much that I really am blessed to have a wonderful to share eternity together. As my facebook status says:
Today, I have been married to my best friend for 14 years. My life has been truly blessed to have you in it. And I couldn't have asked for a better father to our 5 crazy wonderful children! Happy Anniversary Greg Bishop! I love you! You are my favorite husband. I'm so excited to be with forever.
then my sweet honey says:

I definitely got the good end of the marriage deal. I'm in love with you even more than the beginning of the experience.

We spent the night out to dinner...outback steakhouse soooooo yummy. It was a perfect night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.