Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1 year photo I am proud of



Remember when I tried his first year photos and he was onry.  Well I made the attempt to getting some good ones this time and I got one.
But I would not get the 'good mom award' for this one because, I think it was after this shot, he fell out of the car. You say. 'how the heck would that happen?' Well, I set him in the car so he wouldn't run into the road and left the door open, he climbed over his car seat, it tipped and he fell out, landed right on top of his head and fell onto his back. Ya, I worried if he did some damage to his neck but he seems to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.