Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day


Holidays come and go and to be honest with you I don't think about them and how they or what they are meant for except for, and there are a few, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays & Our Anniversary.
Labor Day

The purpose of
is to honor the social and economic achievements of American workers.
 
Labor Day
is a federal U.S. holiday falling on the first Monday in September. It is a day off for most workers and popular activities include picnics, barbecues, and fireworks. Labor Day was
Monday, September 05, 2011
in the United States
this year.
 
Well we celebrated with a BBQ, just like it says to, but little did I think about why...shame on me. I should do better! 
We thought to give the pool one last swim, the BIG pool, but it was too cold. So, we pulled out the warm water and filled the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.