Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Family Session



First I want to say how much I love this shot but later I thought of how I could make it better.
I would have moved the girl next to dad and the chair on the other side of the boys...to make a triangle. I didn't like that mom and dad are wearing the same colors because in the family photo I think mom and dad should be by each other. Also, I wished I brought a light and a tripod (been wanting to use it more for the family shot so I don't have blur). And been wanting to use a grey card so I don't have to color correct the photos so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.