Saturday, October 22, 2011

Board Boarding and Bryn's B-day


There's no snow....that's a good thing though. but we can use the boards from the hut.
What you do is put them on the hill, line them up one right after another and then you find yourself a small board to use as your snowboard...WALA you have board boarding.

Today is also Bryn's birthday. I cant' forget to talk about that. It was CRAZY!!!!!!!!
So here we are celebrating another year for Bryn. I can't believe its been 11 of them.
She had this crazy plan to invite 30 girls to her house for 5 hours to play games, make pizza, play soccer, go trick-or-treating, and some garbage game...not really sure what the joy in that one was but they all had to do it.
Well, to say the least Bryn had a BLAST!!!! I think it will be a memorable birthday for sure because as for me its not going to be that big again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.