Saturday, October 29, 2011

Orvis Lair Halloween Party


I was excited to go to the Orvis Lair Halloween Party but we also had another invitation to another party. After we went to our neighbor's house we headed up to Bountiful to Jason and Pam's BIG party.
I was so excited to see their new house. Its taken them years to build...its almost done and its simply AMAZING to say the least. I mean what more can expect for an 8 million dollar home. It seriously was so beautiful.
I knew the costumes needed to be good, I thought they were pretty good but man all the other costumes were amazing as well. It was hard to recognize anyone there but so fun to check out all the costumes. Sara Boulters was awesome she was a chicken and the hubby was the Colonel so funny.  Lets see what else was there. Pam and Jason were vampires and his teeth where so REAL. There was Shrek and Mrsm Shrek and can't forget Jared as the transvestite or was he a woman.
I have to say they know how to throw a party and if I was a drinker I would have been in heaven...they also had a d.j. food, karaoke the works. Oh, and the pool house to DIE FOR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.