Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A little reading time



This little girl loves to have a story at night. A little confession, I don't have patience and the end of the day to sit down and read to everyone, I never have and I don't think I will. I just am so done with the motherly duties that all I want is for them to go bed and be quiet so I can have some peace.
I use feel bad that I don't have the patience but it is what it is. I've found other things that I am good at with the kids.
However, Greg loves it. He will sometimes read up to 2 hours at times I'm thinking 'they need to go to bed.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.