Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas


Christmas is here and we are so FREAKING excited!!!!!! We get a visit from Santa and the Tooth Fairy how cool is that?
The kids couldn't wait to get to bed, it was the first year in a long time that all the kids slept and STAYED asleep the whole night. I also told them they couldn't come upstairs til 7:30.
I remember how hard it was to wait when I was a kid. 
The first present that was open was that big red one and it was birds...4 of them. They LOVED them and never even thought Santa would bring such a cool gift.





It was such a GREAT day. I love watching the kids and there excitement.
This year was extra special for me. I had a small budget and I stuck to it and by doing so I have never felt the spirit so strong to experience the JOY of Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.