Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chocolate Cravings


So, I am always working on my diet. We all have a diet. I am just trying to eat healthier its a constant battle I have with myself. This week I have told myself I can eat 1 salad a day and if I crave some chocolate that...its okay to have some so I don't splurge. This is a little gem I have discovered you can get chocolate chips, 70 calories for 18 chips, and then I like to add some almonds in the mix. So yummy...it satisfies the craving and is low cal what more can I ask for. Except today I had to divulge and get this fine treat.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously peanut butter and chocolate are one heavenly combination. My Fave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.