Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paparazzi Accessories


K...accessories is hard to spell. I get it wrong every time.
I had the pleasure to photograph an amazing event this weekend. This company is called Paparazzi Accessories. Where everything is $5 this makes it so easy for me to buy for my girls. And how fun is that? They sell headbands, hair bows and feathers, earings, necklaces and bracelets. Everyone should check it out next time they do an expo or you can find someone to do a house party or you can become a consultant yourself if you want to. I almost did!

2 comments:

  1. Could I get the original copy of this picture? I am trying to make my own invitations and your picture is stunning! I would love to use it if you wouldn't mind.

    Please email to paparazzi.marie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you got my message, but I would love to get an original copy of this picture for my business. I would be will to pay $5 for it!

    Please contact me, I want to use your picture in my designs.

    Marie

    paparazzi.marie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.