Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paper Flowers


The word for this weeks 52 project was Paper...I really had to think about this one when I had 2 seconds.
Gabe is really good at origami and I had him whip up these flowers tonight. I'm gonna keep these ones forever because it was the first time he didn't want to do it. Thanks Gabe love doing this project with ya.

On a little side note: I feel done today. Just done with everything. I think if I dropped photography I wouldn't even look back. I would be freed of all the crap that comes with it. I get too caught up in the popularity of it...so annoying because I could care less about the popularity. But then it seems to haunt me. I've got issues!!!

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, would miss you if you left photography! I love beautiful pictures, always have. I'm not so much a photographer myself, but my husband (www.365.angrygardner.com) has been working on photography for a few years now, and has moments like this. You do beautiful work. I know that in my family, when we leave everyone else out of the equation and drop the popularity game, my husband's photography means the world to us, recording our family in these beautiful young years. Really, is there a better reason to keep at it? I hope you find your reasons, and keep going, because I can see that you love photography. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have spoken the words that I feel almost daily. Deep down I think that if I put down my camera and walked away no one outside of my family would even recognize the fact. Why do we torturer ourselves? With me it is because I am focused on the empty dead field (the internet) instead of the bright gorgeous flower (the memories I capture) that I should be seeing (really loved that picture for this post BTW it seemed to fit). I would miss your pictures as well; my wife (above) and I have talked several times how much we enjoy your style. Keep going and I promise you will look back on this year as something very special.
    Good Luck
    -AngryGardner

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.