Saturday, February 12, 2011

Its my Birthday!!!


And I still feel so sick. But I still got up to take Gabe to Velocity sports for some training because Greg was at Bryn's soccer game. We meet up there and the kids wanted to go to In & Out for a Birthday celebration. I thought...sure, why not. Once I got there I was feeling pretty yucky so, I went home and jumped right into to bed and slept for a LONG time...woke up ate something and then slept again. I pretty much slept the day a way. Its too bad cuz it was SO nice outside and it was my Birthday. I was suppose to have fun but I didn't.
I did get a lot of Birthday love on my phone and nothing from facebook until 8:00 pm from my sis-in-law. I was going for a record nothing and she ruined it. HA! Its funny how you look forward to someone recognizing your special day getting lots of love from friends and then it didn't happen. I can feel bad but I'm not going to cuz I got all the love I needed from my family. The best was 9:00 at night, while in my bed, Greg came home with a Birthday card, cheesecake and a beautiful orchid. It pretty much made up for my Crappy day.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday!! Facebook didn't tell me it was or I would have written something on your wall! So happy belated birthday and I think you deserve a do-over birthday. No one should be sick on their birthday, especially you :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.