Monday, March 28, 2011

Dirt 52 week project


Here it is the start of another week and project. I was so bored today that I already got my camera out taking shots of DIRT. I really had know idea of how to be creative on this one. One of my thoughts were to get colored dirt/sand that the Indians do but I wasn't that bored so, I went out to my front yard, had Isaac pick up some dirt...I mean, what child doesn't like to play in the DIRT.

I remember when I had my first child, we lived in Provo, my neighbor refused to let her children play in the dirt...my thoughts were, that's a battle I didn't want to fight because every child likes to get in the dirt...I mean literally everyone of my children played in the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.