Saturday, March 5, 2011

Immunization


This brave little man had his Kindergarten immunizations yesterday but today one arm is swollen. I kind of freaked out. I felt bad more than he did and babied him all day.
The bandage he has on is like an ice wrap but better it has a chemical of some sort that makes it cool...I mean how am I going to get a 5 year to ice his arm I can barely get him to take any medicine. He asked me every 5 minutes if he could take it off.

*update the swelling didn't go away for a couple more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.