Monday, March 7, 2011

Late Night Run to the Store


I was completely out of diapers it was on a need to go basis. I didn't want to because it was snowing and FREEZING cold out.
While I was there I did a little extra shopping. I was putting the groceries into the Tahoe, a little bit of shoving it in as fast as I could to get out of the cold. I put the eggs on top of everything so when I turned they flew off and landed on the floor. I pulled over, reached into the back to get them and it was wet. CRAP! When I got home I grabbed a few things from up front and the bag of eggs...stepped out of the Tahoe and BAM fell onto the WET ground and so did the eggs. All I could do was laugh and think its cool that nobody saw me.
I put the eggs onto the counter checked the contents and...not...one...single...egg...broke. This is the reason for my photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.