Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is a Beamer worth IT


...I think not. I can't blame it, its old. However, I do love how fast it is though, I did get a ticket. It actually is a smooth drive and really a very good car but it has so many problems. UGH!
So, when Greg called me and said his car wont start I was upset because I was already overwhelmed with my own car and what things needed to be fixed on it. I was having a pitty party. I seem to be having those a lot lately...stress. I can't wait for conference this weekend to give ME some counsel of how to cope with my life is right now.
I drove down to Provo, we got it all strapped up and I towed him to the repair shop. Greg brings in his keys and the worker there says "Hey, Greg how's it going" if that isn't sign enough that the car brakes down a lot I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.