Friday, March 25, 2011

Young King Arthur


Oh boy, it was a busy week. Bryn's play performance was every night. I volunteered to help out for the day performance and brought my camera...ummm, FUN! I was reminded that this was the reason I wanted to be a better photographer 10 years ago not necessarily to have clients but to capture my kids. Since, having clients I don't make time (its more that I don't want to edit them) for those extra things. So, tonight I made time. Its funny how having that big bag and camera strapped on you gives you so much access. I should bring more often.
The kids loved it they all helped out in getting all the groups together and even ASKED for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.