Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Little Stink Bug


I had to get this shot before he becomes a pro at crawling. I sat around for awhile to get it too. Today was a GREAT day. I didn't run any errands or have any appointments. I just sat at home for most of the day and then headed out to a wedding.
I would bet that non of you have ever been to a courtroom wedding. This was my first time and I was debating on weather or not I should bring my camera. The reason for the debate was my family expects me to be the photographer so, I've stopped bringing my camera unless I have been asked...well, they didn't ask. I know I have been in BRAT mode lately and wanted to teach a lesson. I get like this once in awhile. I'll snap out of it soon. But once we were there, with out my camera, I felt bad. I really would have gotten some good shots to. The best shot would have been the Deer John tractor shirt with an American Flag tie, long hair with side burns. AWESOME!
I LOVE my family.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.