Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Life


A tsunami wave crashes over a street in Miyako City, Iwate Prefecture, in northeastern Japan on March 11.Published March 15, 2011

My thoughts have been with Japan lately. I wake up thinking about them and go to sleep with them on my mind. I've watched a video that shows the massive destruction hit by Tsunami and all I can think of is what would I do. I don't know. I would hope that my brain wouldn't panic and that I would think straight. Most of thoughts go to. I don't have enough arms for all my kids to keep them close to me.
I truly hope that they can find some peace amidst all the pain that they have suffered lately and still are for a quit some time.

Which brings me to this photo with all that have died in the tragedy new life begins.

1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks for them. To see the Japan pictures makes all my problems seem so petty. Natural disasters happen, but so do peace and love and new life. Your pictures remind me of "This is the day that the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"! Psalm 118:24 I'll be thankful for peace and security while it's mine. Thanks for the thoughts and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My passion in life is photography. I live eat and breath it....seriously sometimes I can't sleep at night. I love to be able to capture every moment of my children's lives...I'm not so sure how much they like it. They'll thank me later...right! I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 12 years. I love that he tolerates all of my obsessions he may not get them but he supports me to go for it. So, thanks to my best friend for supporting me to make my DREAMS come true.